Saturday, December 09, 2006

Starting to Pack

No, it's not too soon to start putting things in the suitcases! (Only 18 days to go!) What I've packed so far are the presents for the Russian orphans. I have 25 of all the items needed and I figure that I need to put them in first and then see how much space I have left for my own stuff. I found out that the orphans' presents will take up fully half of my luggage allowance. I have my "packing list" ready to check off and most of the toiletries and clothes that I'll need ready to go in the suitcases. I'll work on that little by little this next week and not be rushed at the last minute.

I went up to Gallian's last night for a great spaghetti dinner with Leslie and Lyndsey. Lyndsey and I practiced our Russian phrases and shared presents we had gathered for the orphans. It was a great evening.

No comments: