Wednesday, December 20, 2006

One Week!

One week from today I'll be on the bus riding north on I-79 heading to D.C.! I can't wait!

Yesterday I was a guest at a Christmas luncheon hosted by Magistrate Judge Stanley for her law clerks and other employees. They invited me to tell them about my trip and then presented me with a very generous donation to support my mission. I am very grateful and I look forward to sharing my experiences with them when I return.

I will also be giving presentations at my church, Central United Methodist, and probably at West Side United Methodist Church as well. I will be happy to talk to any group who is interested in hearing about my experiences with the orphans; in fact, you probably won't be able to get me to quit talking about it when I get back!

No comments: