Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Passport's Here!


My passport came today in the mail! Now I can finish filling out the rest of the forms I need to send to Rev. Clark.

This new passport looks quite different from my old one. The 1974 passport was green and a little bigger than the new one and the new one is blue. There are a lot of new security measures, too, like holographic backgrounds. There's supposed to be an electronic chip in the cover, too. With all that's going on these days it's quite an honor and privilige to have a U.S. passport.

Speaking of what's going on these days, I'm glad to see the new security measures but it really makes you stop and think about what you really need to take on the plane with you. The only thing I'm really concerned about is my contact lens solution but by December they may be able to make some accommodation for such things.

No comments: