Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Home!

I'm home, safe and sound, tired and sleepy, and ready to go back next year. I shouldn't be home this early (it's just after midnight on the 9th) but three of us from Charleston missed the connection from Atlanta to D.C. and wound up on a direct flight from Atlanta to Charleston. I just called Tom Clark to let him know I was home safe and the bus is just now passing through Cumberland, Md. Talk about a problem turning into a blessing!

I'll give more details later - right now I'm headed for a hot bubble bath and MY BED that is more that 12" off the floor and wide enough to roll over in!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back...I look forward to seeing and hearing even more about your trip!

Unknown said...

Margie:

So I hear that you got hung up in Customs????? Can you Say too much Vodka???? (ha ha) Really, tell us what happened? Lyndsey is still flying high...

Glad eveyone returned home safely.

I look forward to hearing how this Trip has changed your life.

Welcome Home

David G.

Anonymous said...

Thankful that you are back home OK. Eager to hear about your tremendous trip. Blessings!

Aly