Friday, January 05, 2007

From My New Friends from Baikal

We live on Baikals thia a cool on BAIKALS very beutufual fish, animals, Hello you My Names Nastya,Regina, Alex, Anton , Misha, Ksenia, Vlad .

For all my friends: Marsha, Elaine, Freda, Ed, Pastor George, Frances Betty, Ginny and all:

I met these lovely children while I was trying to get on the blog tonight to tell you about my day. We don't speak each other's language but we don't need to. This is wonderful fun.

We went to the Kremlin and Christ the Savior Cathedral today. Awesome! More tomorrow.

Love,
Margie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to Hello you My Names Nastya, Regina, Alex, Anton, Misha, Ksenia, Vlad!

Margie: It sounds like a wonderful time. Can't wait to see on when you get back. Temperatures here in WV were 72 yesterday! So much for winter. See you soon.

Love ya,
Frances