Friday, October 13, 2006

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures



I keep learning a little more all the time about blogs and uploading images and all that. I don't understand why, but I needed to post this picture before I could load it into my profile. I think I could delete it now and it would stay on the profile page but I've fooled with it too long to risk losing it now!

Anyhow, this is one of the pictures I'm going to use in my mini-albums I'm taking with me on my trip to give as presents to our hosts. I'm also going to use a picture of my house, of the building I work in, a shot of the boat races in the Charleston Sternwheel Regatta, and a picture of the choir at church. I hope that will give my new friends a glimpse of my life here in West Virginia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey margie , very nice picture looking good girl .i think your ideas are great becky