Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Home!

I actually walked into my house last night about 7:00 p.m.! It was so nice to climb into my warm bubble bath and my big, clean bed! I had a wonderful trip and want to go again, but right now the comforts of home are very welcome.

We arrived at Dulles in D.C. sometime after 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday evening; Missy and Leon were right there to pick us up after our trek through passport control, customs and luggage retrieval. Jan and I are really grateful for their hospitality. We slept in on Wednesday morning and left Falls Church about 11:30 for the drive home. I dropped Jan off at her house a little after 6:00 p.m. and then stopped by Kroger's before I came on home. (I knew that I didn't want to go back off the hill once I got home and I had pretty well cleaned out the fridge before I left.) I hit the bed about 11:00 and was out like a light!

I stayed home from work today but I may try to go tomorrow - we'll see! I have tons of pictures and video to post and talk about. I'll try to get started on that this weekend. More info soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margie,
Hi! It's Janie from the trip. I liked reading your blog. You took better notes then I did. I think I'm finally over jet lag.
Sure need to get on my journal and get the pictures developed. Between my pictures and my sister's, I should have a good collection.
I really enjoyed the trip and visiting with the children.
Janie :) jaelliott@verizon.net