Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Patio Pizza


Back to the trip! After we walked around Red Square for a bit, we went to Patio Pizza for lunch. I understand that Patio Pizza is a chain restaurant in Russia and it is very popular. We were seated all together at a couple of long tables and the waiters just kept bringing pizza with a variety of toppings as long as our kids would keep eating it! I only had one piece because my tummy had been acting up the night before (thank God for whoever invented Imodium!) and I wanted to be careful about what I put in it for a little while. What I had was very good and the kids really enjoyed it. A couple of them at our table got into a contest to see who could eat the most pieces and argued about whether they had to eat the crust for a whole piece to count. Ah, youth!

No comments: