Monday, December 21, 2009

Procrastination and Thanks

Well, I've just about waited too long to post anything to my blog!  There's been lots going on and I was always going to write on the blog tomorrow.  There have been Christmas parties and concerts LOTS of snow!

I do want to take a minute to thank everyone who has donated items and financial support for this year's trip.  A lot of children's hearts will be warmed by your generosity.  I especially want to thank the patrons of Jeannie Shew's Salon for the many gifts they provided.  Of course, my church family have provided much support and I can't forget my friends Missy and Mona for their financial support and prayers.

I'm in the midst of packing all my stuff to survive two weeks in Siberia.  The temperature there today was -30F.  It was around 30F here, so that's a difference of 60 degrees!  That's a lot of long underwear!

No comments: