Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday - I know I did. I can't believe I've procrastinated this long to get back to blogging, but here I am, packed and ready to leave for D.C. in the morning! My roomie, Jan Blount, and I will drive to my friend Missy's in Falls Church, Virginia tomorrow. Missy and her husband are taking us in tomorrow night and maybe giving us the grand tour of all the holiday lights around Washington. On Friday, they will get us to Dulles International Airport to meet up with the rest of the group around 2:00p.m. ; our flight leaves at 4:55. This year we are flying Air France direct from D.C. to Paris and then Paris to Moscow. I think it will be about 1:00 p.m. local time when we arrive in Moscow on Saturday. There is an eight hour time difference between Moscow and Eastern Standard Time.

I haven't been very good about telling you about my preparations this year but I hope to do better while I'm in Moscow and about sharing pictures when I get back. I bought four more gig of memory cards for my camera so I should be able to take plenty of pictures!

No comments: