Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Speaking Dates

I'm finally getting around to doing some speaking engagements about my trip! This Sunday, March 4, I'll be the speaker at the United Methodist Men's Breakfast at my church, Central United Methodist on Bigley Avenue in Charleston. Breakfast is at 7:30 and I'm supposed to start speaking at 8:00. Later that morning I will be speaking at the Traditional 11:00 service at Central. I get to speak for 30 minutes at the breakfast and 15 in the service. My problem is going to be holding it down to 30 and 15 minutes - I could talk all day about my experiences! Everyone is welcome at both the Breakfast and the Service.

On Sunday, March 18, I'll be the speaker at the 11:00 service at West Side United Methodist Church on Roane Street. Again, everyone is welcome to come listen.

I will also be the featured speaker at the March meeting of the W.Va. Women's Insurance Group on Monday, March 12.

No comments: